Mar 22, 2010

Holi Anchoring Excerpts From 20th March Holi-Baisakhi-Eid-Easter Celebrations - Indian Association Geneva

Hi Friends
I am really sorry being inactive for a while due to my India trip followed by the Annual Holi Programme for Indian Association, Geneva. The programme went off really nice and I am kind of relaxed today. I have the recordings of the programme and I will soon post it here after converting the raw files. But just for now, I am posting my portion of the anchoring recorded during rehearsal. I have pronounced two words wrong due to a bit of restlessness to my mind. But I do not know if there are any others too. Let me know and I would really appreciate that.
Love you all...
Until next...Keep the faith.
Shree

1 comment:

Parasmani said...

Enjoyed this narration a lot! Nice voice! Very nice "Bhulna" segment...so true!