Oct 21, 2010

Some Earlier Programmes

Hi Friends
Durga puja went off really nice and hope you guys had a wonderful time in the puja celebration. I too enjoyed a lot, although there was actually no time  to sit and take rest; In fact after months, I got some time to relax. At least there is no practice session for this week. So what I am up to for this week is to convert some earlier recordings of my programmes including the programmes of last year?  Yes, that is true. My handy cam is now full and in fact every time there is a programme  I have a huge problem of space. So this particular video is also of last year's. It was on the occasion of Durga puja at Vedantik Centre, Geneva & I sang it with one my didi here. From personal front, I like this composition a lot and hope you all too will like it. So enjoy!
Until next...keep the faith
Shree

No comments: