May 16, 2018

Original Hindi Single (2017) | Rasika Balama (Full Version) | Bijayashreee Samal | NANDIGHOSHA GROUP

Hello world!

It's been really long since I posted anything here. I am really feeling bad about it. As we all know and as a matter of fact, most of us are on different social platforms and to keep a track of every platform is not only time consuming but too much, at times. Especially, if you are in a profession like music and having a family with children, you definitely need to give an equal attention if not more for each of the two things. I guess, to keep a balance between your profession and family is one of the toughest challenge for most of the mothers world wide. Back in 2010, when I started my blog, I was really up for it to share things which I feel, things that matter to me; I wanted to share my experiences which I acquired at several stages of my life, my journey of music etc etc. So in a way, my blog used to be the only place in Switzerland where I could pour my heart out and distress after very long and tiring days.
However, my music journey required me to be on different social platforms to promote my music, be it concerts or any new song arrival. I never could realize, that I became very irregular in posting in my blog. I missed posting or sharing about many important  things that I shared about my music on different social platforms.

Somehow, I feel I should now at least try to keep my Blog up to date especially because I started it when I was no where else on other platforms and my Blog used to be my favorite place to write and share thongs with the world.

So here is sharing  my original Hindi single 'Rasika Balama' which is the first song released after the formation of my Indian spiced jazz/ world music group 'NANDIGHOSHA'. You can know about NANDIGHOSHA Group in details by visiting it's official website.




Rasika Balama is registered and copy righted by SUISA (SUISA is the Cooperative Society of Music Authors and Publishers in Switzerland).

Original Hindi Single 2017

Song: ‘Rasika Balama’ (2017) ©SUISA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhcEv6z6CtU
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/110462274


Music Credits:

Bijayashree Samal &Bruno Steffen

Bijayashree Samal- vocals, composition

Bruno Steffen- piano, synth, harmonium, programming, arranging

Ekkehard Sassenhausen- sopranosaxe

Beat Gisler- e-bass

Samir Böhringer- drums

Vivek Bhurtun- tabla

Marcus Bodenmann- sound mixing/ mastering

Video Credits:

Jonas Eckert- DOP/Camera/ editing

Music Composed by: Bijayashree Samal

Isabel Richiusa - actor

Nathanael Gautschi - actress

Kim-Romeo Lai – video/location assistant

Location: Musikinsel Rheinau, Zurich, Switzerland

Acknowledgment

NANDIGHOSHA

extends its sincere thanks for all your support

Musikinsel Rheinau

Silvia Steffen

Alena Vera Steffen

Kim-Romeo Lai

Monali Mishra

Akshaya Kumar Patra &amp & Adi


Hope and wish you like 'Rasika Balama'
Until next...
lots of love..
Shree
I sing & so I live....







No comments: