Jan 27, 2012

Featured on Shankar Mahadevan Academy’s Radio Show

Hi friends
I am really happy to be featured on Shankar Mahadevan Academy’s Gaata Rahe Mera Dil. Its a fantastic show hosted by a very friendly Sameer. I really like the small things they do in order to encourage the artists. Like the drum roll for me. Ha ha...(the child in me loved it!!). A Big Thank You to the entire team of GRMD & all you listeners.
In case you have missed it, you still can hear my song & the entire episode in the show archive at:

Broadcast details:
Name: Shankar Mahadevan Academy’s Gaata Rahe Mera Dil
(a popular show on Radio Zindagi 1550AM in the Bay Area, US)
Day &Time: In US: Evening 7pm - 8pm, Wed Jan 18th 2012,
In Swiss: Morning between 4 am - 5am, Thursday 19th Jan 2012,
In India: Morning 8.30 am - 9.30am Thursday 19th Jan 2012.

The show can be heard every Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm in Bay area & hosted by Sameer Khera.
Do listen my song and provide feedback right here.
Until next, keep the faith..
Shree

No comments: