Jan 27, 2012

My Interview with Yuva vani, AIR

Hi Dear Friends
Did an interview for Yuva Vani, All India Radio. Love the chichat on my journey of life & Music. I am indeed happy to convey my thank you to some of the people who really matters to me through this platform.
I hope & pray to keep on my good work with the help of Divine Blessings.


Interview Deatils:
Courtesy: Yuva Vani, AIR (All India Radio)
Time: Evening 5.30-6.30pm, Friday 27th Jan 2012

You can hear all AIR programmes through your Television also.
For example, all Dish TV users can hear AIR Oriya at channel number 3540.

Yes you can hear all AIR programmes through your Television also.
For example, all Dish TV users can hear AIR Oriya at channel number 3540.
Please leave your feed back & I love them coming:)

Until next, keep the faith..
Shree

No comments: