Mar 17, 2012

Ho Ji Hari (Meera Bhajan) by bijayashree


Sound Cloud link for the song:
Ho Ji Hari (Meera Bhajan) by bijayashree

Genre: Meera Bhajan
Sung by bijayashree
Composed by Hridaynath Mangeshkar 
Meera Bhajans are always special to me. I get immense pleasure & peace while singing them. 
This is a very casual recording during a family friend's visit to my house with a common chat microphone. Both Uncle & Aunty are fond of music & wanted to listen something. So, I sang this one with my Tanpura. I must share something unique about them, each time I sing including at their house, they record it. In fact they might have my practice session recording also. The original song by Lataji is just breath taking. I really wish I can ever sing like her. 
Please, ignore the poor recording standard of this upload.

I have a concert tomorrow .  So wish me Luck:)
Until next, keep the faith..
Shree

No comments: