Mar 26, 2012

Tu Chanda Mein Live by bijayashree



Song: Tu Chanda Mein Chandini 
Movie: Reshma Aur Shera(1971)
Music Director: Jaydev
Programme Details: 
Date: 17th march 2012
Organizer: Indian Association, Geneva
Hi Friends
Sharing with all of you a live recording of one of my performance. A musical night was organised by Indian Association, Geneva to celebrate Holi, the festival of colors on 17th of march 2012. The programme really turned out to be a memorable night for me. I sang the classic song  'Tu Chanda Mein Chandini' from the 1971 movie 'Reshma Aur Shera' along with some other songs. I am so happy to get this video from one of my friend if not all of my videos of the night. I would like to thank each and everybody behind the success of this show. Thank you for the lovely audience also. I wish all of you who were not present there will also enjoy this performance. All feedback are most welcome.
I have couple of concerts in April & wish I can also get the videos to share them with all of you.
Love you all..
Until next, keep the faith..
Shree

No comments: