Jan 9, 2010

Tomorrow is Saturday!!



Good morning!!
I'm back and probably, a little very early in the morning. Come on! still there is time to go to the bed. Let's talk for Saturdays and Sundays!! Hmmmm.......Eating something really fancy and exotic, watching ur kinda movie and sleeping late... after all, what are weekends for? So, for the time being when I am in front of my system we can really be closure. Since I was busy in the whole morning today, more correctly, yesterday, so I thought of posting latter in the evening, but then Kirti surprised me when I went to open the door expecting my dear husband rather. She came with some cakes and chocolates and I was wondering at my sharp memory and that she has her birthday today..Kirti?? Well, she is a very small girl and daughter of a dear friend. So here I am posting late in the night. Now the moment of truth...I have been working on my blog and as soon as everything gets little perfect, I will sit on writing something about myself, my passion for music and so many different things which I like to do....For the moment enjoy the beauty and Keep the faith.

No comments: